Shame on the Florida Fish & Wildlife “Conservation” Commission.
Shame on them for voting in a bear hunt when:
1. Science does not prove that one is warranted.
2. Many biologists that are not paid by the FWC have voiced opposition
3. Many environmental groups have voiced opposition to it.
4. The majority of the people of the state of Florida are against it.
5. It will not prevent or even help cut down on the number of human/bear
encounters and they have even admitted that.
6. The count for the number of bears will not be finished until 2016.
7. They have ignored the fact the a vital food source, the saw palmetto
berries have been taken away from bears by people harvesting for profit
8. The fact that this loss of food source has caused bears to go out of
their natural habitat in search of…
View original post 227 more words